it is sunday mani time :D
Today we have a crazy mess of different fuzzy polishes and one glitter/sequin polish.
As a base color I used this shimmery grey polish from POP beauty – nail glam. I applied two coats and let them dry properly.
POP beauty – nail glam – 37 foggy
Then starting with the pinky I used the following:
L’oreal – color riche – 919 grace tweed
L’oreal – color riche – 842 sequin explosion
China Glaze – 1276 Flock Together
Sally Hansen – 500 fuzz sea
Essence – 19 bird of paradise
Here you can see the order of how I used the polishes.
For some you you this might be too much, but I love playing around with fuzzy coats. And I have no problem at all combining different colors and styles :)
How do you like this manicure?
can you tell that I am currently crazy about the fuzzy / feather polishes? haha
Today I want to show you another manicure using different fuzzy polishes.
What I used? – from left to right
- Essence – nail art special effect topper – feather effect – 20 the bees and the birds
- L’oreal – top coat tweed – 16KD00
- L’oreal – top coat tweed – 16KN02
- Sally Hansen – Fuzzy Coat – 500 Fuzz-Sea
- Essence – nail art special effect topper – feather effect – 19 bird of paradise
Do you like it?