today I am back with another HAULy friday post.
Within the past couple months I placed two orders at Hypnotic Polish, which I would like to show you today.
Hypnotic Polish was founded at the end of 2013 by Maria, who has a life-long passion for beautiful manicures and pedicures. She opened the shop to offer some of the best products, including those from indie, artisan and bigger commercial brands. The online shop is located in the Netherlands and offers fast and reliable worldwide shipping. They offer friendly and super helpful customer service and therefore assist you with any issues you may have and offer advice.
Yet again, my order was shipped super fast and arrived at my place just a few days after I ordered.
What did I order?
- F.U.N. Lacquer X SimplyNailogical collection – HOLO Queen (13,50 €)
- F.U.N. Lacquer X SimplyNailogical collection – HOLO Queen (H) (14,- €)
- F.U.N. Lacquer X SimplyNailogical collection – How deep is your HOLO? (13,50 €)
- F.U.N. Lacquer X SimplyNailogical collection – How deep is your HOLO? (H) (14, – €)
- F.U.N. Lacquer X SimplyNailogical collection – Black HOLO witch (13,50 €)
- F.U.N. Lacquer X SimplyNailogical collection – Black HOLO witch (H) (14, – €)
- F.U.N. Lacquer – Frost (H) (14,90 €)
- Cupcake Polish – Believe (12,95 €)
- Cupcake Polish – Apple-y ever after (12,95 €)
- UberChic – Uber mat (13,95 €)
- UberChic – Uber mini texture-licious stamping plate (7,95 €)
- UberChic – Zombie love 01 stamping plate (13,95 €)
- UberChic – Halloween 02 stamping plate (13,95 € NOW 12,50 €)
- Creative Shop – 35 stamping plate (6,95 €)
As you can see, I am obviously a holosexual.
The majority of my order is HOLO polishes, which I will review separately – especially the F.U.N. Lacquer X SimplyNailogical collection, which I like to refer to as the SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY collection. I bought the first 4 polishes with my first and the remaining 2 polishes with my 2nd order. It was simply clear to me that I had to have them all!
I won’t show too many pictures here, since I want to show the full beauty of it when I review the collection in my separate post.
I was looking for a nice silicone mat for a while, it is just so much easier and cleaner since you can always use a lint roller or acetone to clean the mess up. I choose the one from Uber Chic Beauty, since it was easiest available for me. I actually wanted the Simply Neat Miracle Mat, but it is pretty hard to get (from the USA) and also more expensive. Anyway, I am super happy with the Uber Chic Uber Mat, it’s a total must have for me now.
I also really love the stamping plates from Uber Chic, they are great quality, the designs are super easy to pick up and stamp on your nails. I used them to create some of my Halloween and the The Walking Dead nail design.
I am also very happy that I finally bought Believe from Cupcake Polish, which was on my wish list for a long time. It is from the Unicorn collection 2016 (how fitting) and so super duper pretty, especially in direct sunlight. It is a super holographic micro-glitter polish in a purple jelly base. It is very easy to apply and work with and does not have too much texture afterwards.
Cupcake Polish – Believe
The next polish is from Cupcake Polish’s Fall Fancies collection 2016. It was a spontaneous buy for me since I was looking for a nice red HOLO for christmas. This is a brick-red polish with linear holo and heavy gold shimmers. It is SUPER opaque and I am certain I made the right choice getting it, since it is already out of stock at Hypnotic Polish.
Cupcake Polish – Apple-y ever after
The last polish was Frost (H) from F.U.N. Lacquer. The super pretty holographic version of the original Frost multi-chrome polish. Frost (H) is added with a precise amount of fine and micro holographic glitter to add an incredible sparkle to the polish, still keeping the intense colour shift effect of the multi-chrome.
F.U.N. Lacquer – Frost (H)
Be nice to people and always remember …