Good evening everyone,
another week has passed and I have so many things to blog about, but so little time.
I got a package from Fing’rs Germany, which I will blog about separately.
I am still sick (long story) and the doctors don’t know what it is or where it comes from.
I have a few more Halloween Make-up looks coming up. I have a few Halloween nail designs coming up and I am already planning a lot winter and Christmas nail designs haha
But before that I want to show you what I got from my dear friend Momoko, she is like a sister to me, for my Birthday.
Like I told her, sometimes words can not express how happy she makes me and how grateful I am to have her in my life.
She always shows me how loved I am and that we are always there for each other. Even though I can’t express myself properly in Japanese, she understands me. She understands and feels my soul, I don’t know how else to describe it.
I am so happy that years and years ago I found her in this huge world wide web and was able to meet her and her son also in person two years ago. That was about 8 years after we “met” on Myspace.
The internet is a crazy place but I am very thankful that a few years ago, when this whole thing started, U was able to connect with people like Mom. I love her so much!
All these wonderful things she sent me totally blew me away! It was so much and I loved every little bit of it! I can not tell you how happy I still am.
Let’s see what I got:
– japanese sweets and snacks, because she knows how much I love it and that I am always curious to try new things
– japanese Furikake, Ramen, Soba, Miso Soup, Ochyazuke, Udon Soup and Cinnamon Sugar
– a LOT of very cute and unique nail polishes! Oh god I almost died out of happiness haha
(I will swatch and use these a lot the in the future)
– different hair shampoos and conditioners (her favorites, which she wanted me to try)
I already tried the left one and I love it! My hair smelled SO GOOD afterwards!
– bath powder, because I LOVE japanese bath stuff
– A LOT of sticky notes and washi tapes for my crazy Filofaxing hobby! I am so excited to try all of those out, they are so cute!
I love how much effort she always puts into picking things for me and packing them. I love her little notes and drawings and I always smile when I see new drawings from her son as well. He keeps on drawing me and it is just the cutest!
Again, I am so grateful!
I don’t want to say more. Have a great night