this time I tried something different, using some of the holographic polishes I own.
Sadly some of the colors are not as bright and popping as I wished them to be.
Here is what I used:
- as a base color Catrice – Holomania – C04 Plum Me Up Scotty
- Catrice LE Luxury Lacquers – Holomania – C01 Holo Manolo
- Catrice LE Luxury Lacquers – Holomania – C03 Holo In One
- Catrice – LE Haute Future – C01 Eletrix Blue
- O.P.I. – Snowflakes in the air
- Catrice – LE Haute Future – C03 iROSEdescent
I applied two coats of C04 Plum Me Up Scotty and let it dry. After that I put two drops of color onto a stamping plate and started applying different length lines of C01 Holo Manolo on each nail near the cuticle, then did the same with C03 Holo In One and C01 Eletrix Blue.
After that I used O.P.I.’s Snowflakes in the air to apply some bling as well-
On the ring finger I used only two coats of C03 iROSEdescent and their new polish 04 Lost ‘N Roses.
What do you think? Is it pretty like that or should the colors, I used to apply the lines, be more bright?