here comes another award / get to know me blog post.
One of my first followers, the sweet Dimple from Shivaay Delights nominated me for the sunshine award.
As with most of the blog awards this one is of course about supporting fellow bloggers and sharing your favorite blogs to raise awareness and promote inspiration!
But this one is special, because ii is meant to support people who bring sunshine, warmth and light into other people’s life. Dimple felt like that about me, she said I bring that to her and it makes me feel very happy.
One of the most important things you should know about me is that I fully enjoy making other people happy, putting a smile on their face and brightening up their day.
That is why I feel this blog award is special. I am very happy to hear that I bring some light into other peoples days or that they even look forward to reading my posts. Thank you very much for that!
I really appreciate it.
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
The award from Dimple came with the following questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
Basically because I thought of it for a long time and because I thought I would really enjoy it.
I have already answered this question in my post on the Liebster Award.
2. Sweet or Savoury?
I would say both^^ It totally depends on my mood.
3. If you were to go on any reality TV program, what would it be and why?
I would watching Project Runway or the american versions of The Voice, but I would never participate. I can’t make clothes and I love to sing but doubt it would be enough for The Voice haha so I guess there is no reality TV show. BUT if it could be ANY TV show, even old shows that are not being produced anymore, then definitely Breaking Bad, Buffy, The Walking dead (as a walker), Bones or 2 Broke Girls.
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
hahahaha the German translation for savoury
5. Night In or Night Out?
Night in for sure, I love spending time at home with my BF. Either watching movies or I am blogging and he is watching his comedy shows.
6. What has been your favorite blog post to write?
Hm, I think that would be the ones I get most excited about, where I am really excited to read your comments on. One of those would be the croc embossed nail art post ohhhh AND the chalkboard manicure!
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
definitely my cellphone. I always need to be able to call my BF.
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
well Japan, always 🙂
But besides that, the Maldives
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to spend some time in one of these?
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Probably flying….or the power to protect the people I love from whatever harm.
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
I guess more of what you saw so far. I still have some surprises in my sleeve, but I won’t reveal that of course^^
The same questions above are to be answered (if they wish to participate) by the following nominees, CONGRATULATIONS:
Jacqui – http://craftynail.com/
Caroline – http://trendyladies.wordpress.com/
Lemming – http://lemmingsundae.wordpress.com/
Ashley – http://ashleynatx.wordpress.com/
Laura – http://imakemyownfashion.com/